Part of what makes The Warren Company a premier provider of steel is our commitment to full service. With our extensive equipment list and our in-house fabrication services, we can accommodate all your design requirements with accuracy and traceability. By handling each order right from our fabrication service center, we have the flexibility to produce all your custom fabrication design requests. Whether you require thousands of parts or only one, you can be sure The Warren Company will provide you with quality service you can rely on.
2D & 3D CAD Design
- 2D AutoCAD™ compatible design
- 3D design with SolidWorks©
- Send us your specs and we will draw and fabricate your part
- Three shears, Cincinnati and Lodge & Shipley models, for cutting materials from 30 gauge sheet through 1/2″ mild steel plate.
- Whitney Angle Shear to 6″ x 6″ x 3/8″ capacity.
- Press capacities range from 12 Ton through 250 Ton Pacific Hydraulic, including 18 station Behrens 25 Ton turret press.
- Eleven Do-All and Marvel saws to 18″ x 18″ for bar, angle, tube, structural shapes and tool steel.
- Tysaman plate saw for aluminum, plastic and non-ferrous materials up to 4 1/2″ thick.
- Structural beam splitting to form a “T”.
- One 150-ton CNC Bystronic Press Brake, seven hydraulic and mechanical press brakes with capacity from 50-ton through 400-ton Dreis & Krump able to form 1/2″ mild steel, 10 feet wide.
- Two CNC multiple head flame cutters having a maximum capacity of 156″ x 504″ travel to 10″ depth.
- Plasma – Arc dual head cutting system with individually driven 400 Amp Hypertherm heads utilizing “True Hole” technology. Cutting capabilities include 2.0″ thick steel, 1.75″ thick stainless and aluminum with a bed capacity of 132″ x 300″.
- Mazak CNC Horizontal Machining Center – max. piece size 35″ x 35″ x 37″, position accuracy .0002″, with pallet changer
- 5″ Lucas Horizontal Boring Mill, 25 HP drive train, 48″ x 108″ table (72″ vertical travel) with rotary encoders and 2-axis digital readout for positioning accuracy
- Three Lathes 9″, 12″ and 24″
- Landis Threading, Harig Surface Grinder, various drill presses, tapping heads and related accessories.
- 6000 watt CO2 machine capable of cutting mild steel to 5/8″ and stainless steel or alumnium to 1/2″ on a 60″ X 120″ table.
- 4000 watt fiber machine capable of cutting mild or stainless steel to 1/4″ and aluminum or brass to 3/8″ on a 60″ x 120″ table; with Rotary Chuck for cutting tubing and pipe.
- Capabilities include the cutting of Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Plexiglas, Rotary Cutting of Tubing and Pipe to 16″ diameter.
- Three Blanchard grinders, 36″ diameter x 11″ thickness capacity, 42″ diameter x 22″ thickness capacity, 60″ diameter x 11″ thickness capacity, +/- .002″ accuracy held on most parts.
- Mattison surface grinder 72″ length x 20″ width capacity, +/- .001″ accuracy held on most parts.
- Mattison edge grinder 18″ x 27″ x 72″ capacity , +/- .002″ accuracy held on most parts.
- Mattison surface grinder 96″ length x 36″ width capacity, available in 1997
- Maximum weight on Mattison Grinders – 4,000 lb.
- Complete welding facilities including MIG, TIG, Innershield and Spot welding.
- Sheet and plate capabilities, including Webb Plate Rolls to roll 1/2″ mild steel cylinders 12 feet long, angle rolling through 2″ x 2″ x 1/4″ angle rings.
- Deburring, belt sanding, vibratory finishing, tumbling and air dry painting.